Financial Planning for Retirees
Retirement is about starting a whole new journey following many years of hard work and sacrifices. It’s the time where you are enjoying the rewards of your life savings. It’s not just about money, it’s also about you’ll enjoy your new freedom and lifestyle.
It can also be a complex time, as you’ll need to address your Super and Pensions and how to make the most of your assets.
Initially we are often asked: “When can I afford to retire?” “What kind of lifestyle will I be able to live?” “Should I downsize?” “How can I protect my assets?”
At True Journey Financial Planning, we will take time to get to know you on personal level and understand how you’d like to enjoy your retirement, then develop a plan around your goals.
We keep things simple and ensure you are well informed at all times.
Here is how we can help:
- Providing you clarity and confidence with your retirement income
- Investing your retirement savings according to your needs
- Helping you make decisions on how to fund any lump sum purchases (such as holidays, health, gifts, etc)
- Using pensions effectively, for tax-free income
- Helping you maximise any Centrelink entitlements
- Considering any personal insurances to protect your wealth, if needed
- Ensuring your assets are well balanced and diversified
- Being your reliable, available and trusted partner for your future
It’s your life, your retirement, and your dreams. Our high level of expertise and personalised service means that you can feel security, confidence and peace of mind during this enjoyable time of your life.
True Journey Financial Planning are based in Brisbane and help clients in retirement all over Australia.
Just click below to schedule a free, introductory call with Tamara.