Retirement Planning Advice
With average life expectancy increasing, many Australian’s will spend up to one-third of their life in retirement. However, many people do not recognise the need for retirement planning until the later years.
The truth is, it is never too early to start your retirement planning. In fact we encourage our clients to think about their retirement goals early on in order for us to help them achieve their desired lifestyle in retirement.
When approaching retirement, many of our clients have the following thoughts:
- They wonder if they have enough assets & super to last their whole retirement
- They want to protect their assets against market fluctuations
- They’d like peace of mind that they are on track for retirement
- They’d like a proactive partner to guide them through any changes over time
Planning for retirement can be an overwhelming task, but it doesn’t have to be. Our many close relationships with those in retirement has shown us that people value clarity, confidence, freedom and security.
We will take the time to ensure you fully understand your choices and help you navigate through various options, so that you can make decisions that are right for you and your desired lifestyle.
Our Retirement Planning advice will help you address the following:
- How much income your assets will generate
- The impact of you working part-time
- Whether you need to downsize
- Whether you still require your personal insurance in retirement
- Helping your eligibility for any government assistance
- Ensuring your assets and Superannuation are suitably set up for your retirement
- Advice on contributions to super, to improve your position and save tax
- What other assets you may wish to retain, such as shares, investments properties, etc.
No matter how you envision living your retirement years, we will make sure you take full advantage of the best retirement planning strategies available.
Contact us now to start planning for your future. It’s never too late to make a difference to your retirement.