Financial Planning for Pre-Retirees
Life certainly changes once the kids move out of home, as you start to really think about what your future years will be like.
It’s so important that these next 10-15 years are financially productive for you, but many people in their late 40’s and 50’s are so busy with work, friends and family, that it can be hard to find the time to get started…and then there’s even knowing how and where to start (which can lead to doing nothing).
That’s where we come in! Our role is to organise your finances for you and make it a simple and even enjoyable process.
Regardless of your current financial situation, we are here to provide you with the right advice to get you on track for a comfortable and enjoyable retirement.
It’s simple…The sooner you start planning, the better off you will be in retirement.
Here is how we can help you:
- Strategies to help you pay down your mortgage faster
- Managing your cash flow effectively
- Strategies to minimise tax
- Reviewing your super to ensure it’s performing well
- Advice on how to boost your super with tax effective contributions
- Ensuring you have the appropriate insurances in place to protect your retirement plans and lifestyle
There is so much we can do to help you get set up for an enjoyable retirement.
Advice fees may be deduced from your super if suitable, making it more affordable than ever to get professional advice.
Ready to achieve peace of mind? Just click below to schedule a free initial chat with Tamara